Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lemonade Cupcakes!

So Big K and the Tattooed Mama came through big time on the Strawberry Lemonade party.
 The food was awesome. Steak and Cilantro Lime Shrimp Fajita's with corn on the cob, grilled potatoes and fresh Pico de Gallo. I starved myself all day and it was worth waiting for.
 I was a fail at getting pics of the actual strawberry lemonade cupcake stand. I hope Big K did,  but I can't wait for her to send me pics, I'll be waiting forever...
Anyway, this is kind of what it looked like. See that big giant cupcake in the middle? That was all mine! 

I will be posting the Strawberry Lemonade cupcake recipe next week. Big K made up her own recipe so I will have to get that from her. They were absolutely delicious! 

So later the twins both cornered her and privately begged her to make their birthday cake for their party this weekend. I am supposed to be figuring out a theme for the cake. I thought it would be fun to do twin silhouettes, but K wants to do a tiered cake with pillars so I am stuck for now. Guess I'll go Google for twin cakes.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila