Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

glitter-graphics.com

Whew! I made it to the finish line again. That is how I always feel when the holidays are all wrapped up and I am just so ready to start the new year fresh.

As usual 2010 was not without a few stumbles, but overall I think I have a lot of accomplishments and a lot to look forward to in 2011. 

I have a few resolutions, which oddly enough are pretty much the same resolutions I had in 2010 and 2009 and 2008. Practice makes perfect??? Well not so much in my case. But here we go again!

1. Blog (more.)

2. Create (more.)

3. Sell (more.)

Pretty simple. I have projects, tutorials and lots more in store for next week. For now I am just focused on this one thing... getting to Monday morning and seeing that school bus show up at the corner. Yeah, it has been a long 2 weeks.

Have a great weekend! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Doni! Wishing 2011 will be filled with peace, love, joy, and prosperity for you and your family. And I send wishes that all of your "resolutions" will find fulfillment! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila