Thursday, September 10, 2009

Biker Baby

Biker babies are going to love this little girly set I finished up today.

The quilt is a pretty little 4 patch of 2 cotton prints and a minky dot and cotton chenille.

I did my first zipper closed raggy bag today and it turned out really nice. I think I will try the zipper in the hobo raggy bags too.

I have matching fabrics to do this set in baby boy blue too. But I have a bunch of quilt kit orders so will have to get them out before I can work on anything else.

I found the most awesome skull fabric in pink and black with floral print, fell off the fabriholic wagon and had to buy it and now I am dying to make a bag with that.

And I only have 2 weeks to get things ready for the craft fair so I really gotta stop fooling around having fun and get to work.

Sew much fabric, sew little time. sigh.





1 comment:

  1. What a cute fabric for a Biker's baby quilt! Looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila