Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bag Lovers Unite!

My Envelope Style Makeup Bag tutorial got listed on this awesome site DIY Bag Lover.

If you love to make all kinds of bags you should hop over there and check it out.

If you have a great tutorial that you would like recommend post a comment to get it listed there!

I think my charm square rag quilt purse tutorial is pretty good, so if you haven't checked that one out you should!

I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and won't be doing any sewing for a couple of weeks, boo hoo! But I plan on checking out a lot of these tutorials as soon as I get back to my batcave.

My Old Fashioned Hat Pincushion tutorial also got listed on Craftzilla's Glue Gun Crafts Around the Web Roundup. She has tons of cute projects and her site is so nice, go check them out too!

Will be posting on the road for the next couple weeks. I'll try to post some pics along the way and share some more links for great crafting sites. I will be looking for apron patterns, since I am in an apron swap now. We don't have swap buddies assigned yet, but I am excited about making something special for my buddy. We are posting our favorite things and colors and I can't wait to find out who I am making it for.

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip. I'll see you when you get back and we can really enjoy the summer!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may like this page that has a lot of free apron photos, tutorials, and links to free apron sites and retailers:

    http://www.chickensense.com/apron.asp

    Love, love, LOVE! the rag purse. I've got to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chickenlady, added that one to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila