Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Hobo Raggy Bag.
This one is done with Moda Gypsy Rose charm pack and a vintage chenille cutter bedspread that I have had hanging around.
I put a chenille pocket on the outside of the bag too for slipping a cell phone into.
I used all coral and brown brown colorway squares from the charm pack and saved the ones with lavender in them. I was sorely tempted to stop by Sew-Ciety on my way to Wally's the other day and buy a yard of something in the lavender colorway to make another one.
But I was a good girl and kept to my challenge and chose not to enter a fabrics store.
Lead us not into temptation.
I am calling this my fabric diet, wish I could do as well on a real diet!
I have another project going now with the B&W and red.

1 comment:

  1. Fabric Diet! Good title to call it. I guess I am on a fabric starvation lol Last fabric I bought was in April some fat quarters at a quilt show (I just couldn't pass them up) I too have been trying to use up the stash.

    I really like you hobo bag. It reminds me of orange shurbert or orange dream sickle

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila