Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ok, let's get cookin'

I got so much work done the last couple of days, I am even impressing myself. I got a couple more purses done and listed almost everything I have left from the craft show. So I am ready for Black Friday or Cyber Monday or whatever happens. I might even sell something if I am lucky. If not I work for the sheer pleasure of existing in my happy little batcave.

But my house is trashed from absolute neglect so tomorrow is going to be a marathon of cleaning, cooking and looking forward to the kickoff of the official holiday season. Missy says Morgan is already getting excited. Like mother like daughter. She is planning to come to grandma's and decorate and play with her friends. I have some baskets and pinecones and floral picks for the girls to make centerpieces for the tables. How fun is that?!!

I guess the more grandkids you have the better it gets. So much to be thankful for and so much fun to look forward to. I love Thanksgiving! And pumpkin pie.

1 comment:

  1. What about my Green Bean Caserole and Deviled Eggs??? Don't you love them too???
    See you later today. Morgan is excited to put up "Orations" with Hannah, Cassy & Elly (her words, not mine).

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila