Saturday, November 1, 2008

4:30 a.m. Ready For the Craft Show

I am ready for our big day at the craft show. Got everything packed. Set up time is 7 a.m. so I am really ahead of time. Only thing is I have not gone to bed yet. Maybe an hour or two of sleep would be a good idea. But I am thinking if I go to sleep now there is no way I am making it anywhere at 7 a.m. I don't do mornings and at my age pulling these all nighters is rough. This is two in one week since I spent the night at the hospital with Matt and Krissy on Wednesday. That set me back a little on my crafting, but hey, I do what I can. Thanks Gail! for the kleenex pouch pattern. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have anything to sell. This should be fun, I haven't done a craft show since Marly was expecting Benny and we had the Pecan Pie Incident. I am doubting there will be any pecan pies for sale. Too bad, I could really go for a pie right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila