Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time For a List

Things I Did Today That I Didn't Want To Do

  1. Paid some bills.
  2. Spent $200 at Sam's and then came home and found out that I bought things we don't need and forgot things we do, sigh...
  3. Cooked Ree's Perfect Pot Roast for dinner but I didn't enjoy it because I was aggravated at the kids.
  4. Got aggravated at the kids, sigh...
  5. Wished that I had time to do the things I wanted to do.

Things I Wanted To Do Today That I Didn't

  1. Pay all of the bills!
  2. Stay home and finish painting.
  3. Enjoy a perfect pot roast dinner with a nice glass of wine.
  4. Put my life back together so I can be creative and think again.
  5. Figure out what I want to do with my blog and do it.
  6. Learn enough HTML to get by.

The Short List: Things I Did Today That I Wanted To Do

Count my blessings and tell myself I will do better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila