Monday, May 17, 2010

Get Noticed With a Custom Business Logo Bag!

I am always hearing from my customers that they get stopped by people asking where they got their bag from. That makes me happy and it also makes me wish that I had included a big stack of Rainbow Creek business cards with their bag so they could pass them out for me ;)

Well I hope that Lacy will get stopped a lot when she is carrying her new Organo Gold Coffee bag that I designed for her. It is really, really big, so she can pack a lot of Organo Gold Coffee in there when she goes out on business. There are 12 big pockets for organizing all her important stuff!


And I had the idea to add this nice clear plastic business card pocket to keep those cards handy when somebody stops her to comment on the awesomeness of her bag!


It was a fun project and I hope she will have fun selling tons of coffee with her new bag!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice, I would love to have one design for me. How can I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to add a business logo to the plastic business cards..i need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make more of these with Organo Gold and how much ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to get a bag just like that one with Organo Gold on it. My email is courtneynbrown@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this bag, I am an Organo Gold Distributor in Jamaica and I could sell a few of these with the NEW OG logo and a Jamaican twist. My phone number is 1-876-283-8973 and email: dhealthieralternatives@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this bag, I am an Organo Gold Distributor in Jamaica and I could sell a few of these with the NEW OG logo and a Jamaican twist. My phone number is 1-876-283-8973 and email: dhealthieralternatives@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila