Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weeks Turn Into Months Sometimes

Hard to believe that I have been gone from here for soooo long. But you know what they say, "if it's not one thing, it's another."



My trip to Gloucester turned out to be 3 weeks away from home. It was absolutely awesome. I love it there and would have stayed on the beach for the rest of the summer, except the kids had this crazy idea that they wanted to go to Colorado.




So I packed them off and headed back here for a a few weeks. Goodbye beach and lobster feasts on the deck!
We had fun in Colorado too, except for the unfortunate idea we had to take the kids to Casa Bonita, the worst restaurant on the planet. But that is another story.

Then I drove back to IL to meet up with K to return the kids and a short visit with mom and dad.

When I got home my computer was being held hostage by the nastiest malware program ever invented, so I had to pack it off for a week of rehab. I was also chosen for a pretty cool survey about food products. It was called a blogography. The participants had 2-3 assignments each day for 5 days to blog about. They were not easy assignments, but it was pretty fun and challenging.

Now, back to the batcave for a little more stashbusting. I have been slow to get back to work on my stashbuster challenge, but made a table runner and coaster and towel set and got an apron done (late) for a swap. I have some new tutorials planned for the apron and towels. Really cute, I know you will want to try them! I am going to have to find that A Henry autumn print I stashed last year, I know it is here somewhere.

Di is signed up for a craft show this month and we can only do kid or baby items. She has pinky dolls and tooth fairy pillows, I am going to get started on a few burp cloth sets and diaper bags for that.
Pics and projects tomorrow I hope!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a vacation....How could you turn down more Lobster!!!

    Glad you are back kiddo.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you! I am looking forward to getting back to my real life and catching up with my blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have used Kaspersky Anti virus for a few years, I would recommend this product to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila