Friday, January 23, 2009

Show and Tell

I got this oh so cute bag made today. It is Amy Butler Daisy Chain fabric. I really like this pattern. Can't wait to do another one in the Daisy Chain in the pink/orchid colorway.

The inside is a damask that has a silver metalic in the print. Doesn't really show in the pic, but I think it is pretty. I added one large and one smaller pocket, since the pattern didn't call for any pockets. I think most people need pockets in a purse. Don't you?



The straps are not shoulder length, so I will modify those for the next one and make them longer.



I have quilt kits to get shipped tomorrow. Boo hoo. I would much rather make another purse.
I made a boo boo last week and shipped the wrong kit to a customer in Canada. Now I will have to get the right one sent tomorrow, along with another two that I sold on the bay. Anyway I felt terrible for the mistake when she explained that the weather has been so gloomy and cold and she was so looking forward to spending the weekend sewing a cute baby quilt =0(





2 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila