Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rag Quilt Squares, I Got 'Em


Isn't this Scottie Dog print so cute?
I put it together with the gingham and stripe flannels and the minky dots and minky hearts and also a pink wavy chenille for a new quilt kit.

I managed to empty a number of bolts today and fill about 4 plastic bins with rag quilt kit squares.
Gonna have to break down and change that blade on the rotary cutter soon though. It is getting harder and harder to cut 4 layers of flannel, and I have a new blade but I am so cheap, I am hoarding it. How silly, huh? Oh, how I am wishing for that Accucut Studio cutter this year. Of course one could buy a whole lot of rotary blades for $1675. couldn't one?

I really like this combination of colors with the "Booties and Bibs" flannel.


A new baby boy Moon and Stars kit with a star embossed minky.


Little Bug print by Debbie Mumm, this unisex kit will be fun to make!

I even managed to get them all listed in my store tonight!

No more giveaways for a while, but it sure was fun. I am going to random.org tomorrow to pick the winners and will announce them on Sunday night. Now I am going to be looking for more carnivals to join, I am a blogging whackadoo I think.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting such awesome giveaways. I can't wait to shop with the cheeky monkey shopping bag I won. I know I will get tons of compliments on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila