Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh My Oasabi Baby

I love this Oasabi Kids print by Alexander Henry. I am going to get this listed in the morning. I made a matching baby blanket, have to bind it tomorrow. And will list it on etsy too. I picked up some so so cute Amy Butler fabs today for more bags, can't wait to get started on those.
Today was Morgan's official 3 year old birthday. Her party is on Saturday, but I went to visit her and took her a little present to open. The artwork is by Anna. She painted the anchor and drew and cut out the Sponge Bob and Gary. She is 6, and I think her artwork is just amazing!

Morgan and Carter both liked the books. We read them a couple of times.

And I picked out a special Care Bears balloon for Morgan. It says "have a Rainbow happy birthday!" She had fun playing with it all afternoon.







2 comments:

  1. Doni the bag is just wonderful...
    Looks like the kiddies really are enjoying their goodies!
    Have a wonderful day.
    I so enjoy your blog. It's always interesting.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom,
    I can't believe you decorated Morgan's bag w/ Anna's art. It was sooooo sweet!!! I am crying as I write. Too cute. Don't let Anna see I told you she didn't even want to give YOU that anchor! LOVE YOU! K

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila