Friday, January 16, 2009

I Love, I Love, My Valentine Bag

I started this flirty little valentine bag yesterday. It took me a little longer than expected because I changed my design a couple times along the way. I was going to do a tote bag tutorial for this one, but then decided it was a bit too complicated by the time I got it done.


Do you love it!!?

Hope it will steal someone's heart. I listed it in my etsy store tonight.




I also listed this cute puppy dog and denim bag that I made before Christmas and didn't sell.


The little Noah's Ark Bible tote bag was started over a year ago. I ran out of lime green bobbin thread and put it aside until I had time to wind a bobbin. ha ha! All it needed was topstitching on the straps, so I finally got around to that today!



That isn't too bad for one day. Still have all that flannel to cut for quilt kits so I will be a busy girl tomorrow.
I signed up for twitter today! If you know anything about twitter, clue me in.
I also plan to send my personal blog to another site this weekend so I can keep Up The Rainbow Creek updated with my newest creative work. Will post a link here when I get RainbowCreek @ Home up and blogging.

5 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila