Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bonanzle Booth Is Up

I got my Bonanzle Booth activated tonight, finally. I did have to call Patti for some help on the google checkout setup, but other than that it was pretty quick and easy. Turns out you have to have a separate google account for each site you accept google payments on. How was I to know that? And I am learning more each day about all the gadgets and widgets and RSS feeds and twitters too!

This is pretty time consuming. No wonder I don't have anything to sell, I never have time to sew any more!

But I actually did finish two little baby quilts today, and cut out a new bag, with an actual pattern, from the Amy Butler fabrics I bought yesterday at Great American Quilt Shop. I can't wait to get started sewing on that tomorrow. It is going to be so so cute. I hope. I am not used to using patterns, so will have to see how that goes.

Maybe show and tell tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your Bonanzle booth up. I'd love to see it, your things sound beautiful. What is your booth address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! there is a link to the booth on the right side of the page, the little photo gallery of items will take you there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila