Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have some good news... and bad news

So, as they always say, give me the good news first.

Kaisha and I decided last night that they could make it out here for Christmas if they drive in the new family truckster.





See how happy the kids were that last time they were here for Christmas. They were just tiny bugs then.

Since we are going to be driving to IL the day after Christmas we can caravan together with them and the kids. It should be so much fun!
I stopped by that new gift shop in Sedalia and talked to the owner and she said that I could have some space to set up my coat racks to sell my purses! She actually was pretty excited about it and said Di can bring some dolls to sell too. We are meeting there Friday to set that up.




I really had fun doing the new pattern, and I sold another one yesterday! I decided to list it here too. So one more step on my way to my new year's business plan. I just feel really good about that.

Now the bad news, of course.

Mark W. doesn't want to drive out here, says it is too far. They sound like old farts. No sense of adventure!

Avon decided that they want to move the schedule up and sell campaign 1 before the end of the year. They are supposedly going to bring a truck in on Christmas eve and want it delivered on Christmas day or the day after. Then they are sending the day 4, 6 and 7 trucks the next week. So no trip to IL.

ebay sales have dropped like a rock. My listings all just ended with only one item that got bids. I was really hoping to have some money coming in to put toward my new business plan.

No worries. I am not giving up hope yet. Things have a way of working out. They will. I just have to believe that.
We will all be together for the best Christmas ever and then I am going to see my mom and dad!

2 comments:

  1. What in the world is NBALIKE talking about??

    It will all work out. I will truck out to Ill with you if Avon doesn't pull their heads out of you-know-where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not old farts. We are stressed out parents who have every confidence that our children will behave like unruly animals during said trip forcing us to either drink and drive or leave them in Nebraska. That is assuming we make it to Nebraska, otherwise we will leave them in Pennsylvania. Hopefully with the Amish, who will straighten them out and have them ready for pickup on our return trip. Maybe while they are there they can learn to make furniture, and solve my bed problem too. Gee I'm starting to think this drive is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila