Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Funday

I survived the craft show and I am not going to bore you with the details, but I think I am getting too old for that kind of stress, but probably too dumb to remember that next year when someone mentions craft fairs. I learned a little bit of the do's and don'ts and might try it again if my memory fades enough by then.

So I guess Sunday's are my goof around day, even though I don't ever mean them to be. I start out thinking that I am working on something and end up piddling around making something that I find personally satisfying even if it isn't going to sell. Like all those crazy quilt stocking ornaments and table toppers that Ididn't sell. That's OK. Today I was working on instructions for a pattern I am going to sell. It is "12 Quick and Easy Rag Quilt Projects" and it includes 3 raggy ornaments, a heart, a star and a stocking.

Since I have never actually made any of these raggy ornaments I decided that I should try some so I would have a better grasp of how to write the instuctions.

So I fooled around all day and ended up with 6 pretty cute ornies. The star somehow turned into a Santa star. Was supposed to be a plain old raggy star, but I like him and might even include him in my pattern instructions.
So Sunday Funday is fine with me. Tomorrow I will work.

1 comment:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila