Monday, November 3, 2008

Our craft fair debut was fun. But we could defintitely use a little work on our display!

It was tight quarters but we managed to get all our wares displayed and even sold a few items. Being rookies at this it didn't take a whole lot to make us happy.

Kleenex pouches were not such a big hit. I sold 1 of the 38 that I stayed up all night making. It was one that matched the purses that Andrea and mom have. I figured if it didn't sell I could give it to Andrea. Went out for a break and when I came back Andrea was paying Marly for it!




I lowered my price on those potholders to $12 and sold a couple. WhooHoo!

Now we are psyched for craft shows and looking into getting us into one more before the end of the year.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila