Friday, November 28, 2008

Martha Stewart Didn't Make It, Again


Oh I always fancy the thought of a perfect holiday, my house perfectly clean, the tables perfectly decorated, the perfect dinner perfectly served in an orderly elegant manner. HA!

Of course none of that ever happens. But the food is awesome, the kids have a blast and we laugh and get really loud. A scandalous mess awaits me when I wake up the next day.
I guess that is just a different kind of perfection. I wouldn't trade a minute of it for that fantasy perfect dinner.
Morgan and the twins made these beautiful centerpieces for the tables. If that isn't perfect I don't know what is!

Well there was one minor imperfection. NO PUMPKIN PIE???!!! Ahem, Marly ... I sure did miss that leftover pie I was counting on for my afternoon snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila