Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introducing The Pinky Dolls




My friend Diane brought me some of her Pinky Dolls to list on etsy and ebay for her. They are so unique and just adorable. The original pattern for the little sock doll came from her aunt and her mom, Pinky, who made them for all the granddaughters and their friends in the 70s and 80s. I remember that Marissa had a little lavender one and a peach one that she got for her birthday. When Pinky passed away Diane found that her mom had left all the detailed instructions for her in a little sewing box that she had given her one year.
She has so many cute ones, I am not sure which is my favorite. You can check them out in my album. I am pretty partial to Violet, but I am not sure that is her real name. I just made that up when I was uploading the pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila